Thursday, January 4, 2007

New Year, New Blog

Well, its now 2007, and I decided I would finally get around to starting a blog. I have no idea what will appear here yet, but I expect it will consist of several long rambling posts about my views on sci-fi, games programming, fantasy books, and just about anything else that catches my attention for fleeting moments of time (such as, at the moment, this blog :P)

Chances are that, if you are here, you already know me. If you dont then be warned: I am a 21 y.o. computer science student in the last year of my degree . I am pedantic, opinionated, and very very geeky. Please bear that in mind while making comments and reading any other articles I may get around to posting ;)

Thats it for now. Hopefully I will think of something more interesting to post soon though :P

No comments: