Thursday, May 24, 2007

End of an Era

4 years of my life have almost reached their conclusion... finally. This time next week, I will have just handed in my last piece of coursework for university, and will be relaxing before I start my new job as a Graduate Software Engineer the following Monday. Before that, I need to get through a presentation tomorrow, and the wedding reception of my Step Brother over the weekend. I'm envious of Anita now, as she is ill and can't get down to it :P Hopefully the bar will be free though :)

The business plan is finally handed in though, and I think it turned out better than most of the group thought it would. Should get a mark back for that sometime in the next few weeks and see for certain.

Other than that, I've been making sure my C++ knowledge is pretty comprehensive by reading the Thinking in C++ books, which are a nice and fairly comprehensive C++ guide.

No comments: